Registration takes place by appointment only at:
Perris Community Adult School
418 West Ellis Avenue
Perris CA 92570
Our telephone number is 951-657-7357, x30801. All classes are open enrollment.
Please review the following steps for registration:
- Students are given an appointment date and time to come to register for Fall or Spring semester.
- The student will complete the “Student Registration Form” and necessary paper work.
- At the time of enrollment, students are given the CASAS (Comprehensive Adult Student Assessment System) reading and math or listening diagnostic tests.
- Students will complete an Entry Survey upon entering the program and an Exit Survey upon exiting.
- Students are required to bring their transcripts from their last high school they attended.
- Students will be assigned a required course after the evaluation of their transcript.
- Students will be given a copy of their Student Registration Form which includes:
- The start date.
- The program they are enrolled in.
- The instructor they are assigned to.
- The time and days the class meets.
- The room number and site.
- The student will need to give the instructor the copy of the Student Registration Form the first night of class.
- Scanned Doc