Registration takes place by appointment only at Perris Community Adult School, 418 West Ellis Avenue, Perris, CA 92570. Our telephone number is 951-657-7357, ext. 30801 or 30802.
Please review the following steps for registration:
- Students are given an appointment date and time to come to register for Fall or Spring semester.
- The student will complete the “Student Registration Form” and necessary paper work.
- At the time of enrollment, students are given the CASAS (Comprehensive Adult Student Assessment System) reading and math or listening diagnostic tests.
- Students will complete an Entry Survey upon entering the program and an Exit Survey upon exiting.
- Students are required to bring their transcripts from their last high school they attended.
- Students will be assigned a required course after the evaluation of their transcript.
Students will be given a copy of their Student Registration Form which
1. The start date.
2. The program they are enrolled in.
3. The instructor they are assigned to.
4. The time and days the class meets.
5. The room number and site.
6. The student will need to give the instructor the copy of the Student Registration Form the first night of class.
7. Scanned Doc